Free Battery Testing
Lightweight Advanced AGM Racing & Street Battery
At under 7kg, the B2015 is Brailles most popular non-carbon racing battery. It is able to start larger engines easily for racing and offers daily driving capability for 4 cylinder motors with ease. With 1067 pulse cranking amps this has enough power to start more than any other battery in its weight class.
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Full Charge Voltage:13.8 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Max Amps):2500 est.
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA): 1067
- Cranking Amps (CA):574
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 340
- Amp Hour (AH) - Electrical Capacity: 21 amp hr
- Reserve Capacity (RC): 35 minutes
- Internal Resistance:4.5 milliohms (.0045 ohms)
- Life Cycle @ 10% DOD: 3100 cycles est.