Free Battery Testing
Lightweight Advanced AGM Racing Battery
Designed for Dual Batteries - 24V
At under 8kg, the B2317RP is the right positive terminal designed to be a dual battery twin with the B2317 (left side positive) option. The dimensions are designed to run 2 batteries in the space of just 1 normal battery. This allows more reliability or 24 volt performance.
The B2317 and B2317R are the lightest batteries recommended for year round racing use for 4, 6 and 8 cylinder motors. In extreme cold climates, Braille recommends running a dual battery format.
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Full Charge Voltage:13.8 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Max Amps):2700 est.
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA): 1191
- Cranking Amps (CA):641
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 341
- Amp Hour (AH) - Electrical Capacity: 23 amp hr
- Reserve Capacity (RC): 45 minutes
- Internal Resistance:4.25 milliohms (.00425 ohms)
- Life Cycle @ 10% DOD: ]3100 cycles est.