Free Battery Testing
Lightweight and Slim Advanced AGM Racing Battery
At under 18 pounds, the B2618 has the highest amp hour to pound rating yet. Using Brailles Advanced AGM racing technology we have put a lot of power into a very thin package. This battery is very popular in the endurance racing vehicles and customers looking for a high capacity slim battery.
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Full Charge Voltage:13.8 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Max Amps):2800 est.
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA): 1168
- Cranking Amps (CA):626
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 380
- Amp Hour (AH) - Electrical Capacity: 26 amp hr
- Reserve Capacity (RC): 35 minutes
- Internal Resistance:4.5 milliohms (.0045 ohms)
- Life Cycle @ 10% DOD: 3100 cycles est.