Free Battery Testing
Lightweight Advanced AGM Racing Battery
At under 10kg, the B3121 is Brailles lightest do eveything battery yet. Using our Advanced AGM racing technology Braille have put a lot of power into a very small package. With 1380 pulse cranking amps this has enough power to start more than any other battery in its weight class.
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Full Charge Voltage:13.8 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Max Amps):3000 est.
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA): 1380
- Cranking Amps (CA):742
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 440
- Amp Hour (AH) - Electrical Capacity: 31 amp hr
- Reserve Capacity (RC): 1hr 15mins
- Internal Resistance:4.0 milliohms (.004 ohms)
- Life Cycle @ 10% DOD: 3100 cycles est.