Free Battery Testing
75 Amp Hour Endurance Racing Technology Battery (AGM)
Race Winning Advanced AGM Design
Enduring LeMans, Sliding in Formula D and Climbing Pikes Peak; Braille's "Advanced AGM" design is not just race inspired, it's race winning! AGM technology from Braille is chosen by the lightest, fastest and best performing super cars.
No Spill, Extra Safety
Engineered to meet the strictest racing and street safety standards, the Endurance series is sealed to not leak acid on you or your vehicle. Eliminate the fear of acid spilling during installation and repair of your vehicle.
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Full Charge Voltage:13.8 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Max Amps):3800 est
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA): 2390
- Cranking Amps (CA): 1150
- Cold Cranking Amps: 902
- Amp Hour (AH) - Electrical Capacity: 75 amp hr
- Reserve Capacity (RC): Over 120 minutes
- Life Cycle @ 10% DOD: 3000-3500
- BCI Group: Group 48