Free Battery Testing
Sterling Power ProCharge-B 12V to 24V
Waterproof, on-board multi-stage battery charger that runs while your RV, boat or truck is in use.
Charges 24V battery banks from 12V battery or alternator.
Why wait to arrive at your destination to plug in your battery charger? With the Sterling Power “ProCharge-B” Waterproof Battery-to-Battery Charger you can provide true multi-stage charging to any auxiliary bank of batteries by using any running vehicles start battery system when that start battery system rises to or above 13.3v.
The ProCharge-B is an IP68 waterproof, on-board multi-stage battery charger that runs while your RV, boat or truck is in use. It’s a waterproof battery charger for your auxiliary battery that receives surplus input power from a vehicle’s starting battery (only when the starter is being charged from an alternator/charger) or tow harness. As the vehicle engine runs, so does this onboard multi-stage battery charger. Charge your trolling motor or bow thruster batteries on the water when your boat’s engine is running, or charge the battery of any vehicle in tow by utilizing the truck’s starting battery while towing the boat down the road.
- Charge Everywhere: Charge and recover your auxiliary batteries while on the water or driving down the road using surplus current from your alternator via your starter battery. Turns on if input voltage is 13.3v or above, turns off if input below 13.1V, so it will not drain your input batte
- Quick & Easy to Install. Installation requires no modification to the primary electrical system, resulting in no vehicle warranty issues as you are not connected to the main system.
- Comes prewired with waterproof fuses and 2 meters of cable for safe and simple installation on all types of vehicles and engines.
- Simply connect the input cables to a 12V starting battery, and connect output cables to the battery or bank of batteries you wish to charge. The
- ProCharge-B will take care of the rest with multi-stage battery charging that will go to true bulk, absorption and float voltages.
- Worry free charging of your auxiliary batteries on the water or on the road, virtually in any vehicle with input of a 12Vstarting battery system.
- Charge a 24V trolling motor bank off a 12V outboard starting battery, and spend time fishing, not worrying about whether you have enough power to ast the day on the water. Powering a 24V bow thruster bank off a 12V starting battery is another great application.
- Charge one house bank off of twin outboards by running a unit off each outboard starting battery.
- Will also run if the engine start battery is being charged by a battery charger, or while a boat or RV is connected to shore power.
- Can also be powered by a tow vehicle allowing the unit to operate while towing a camper or boat on a trailer.
- If desired, you can override the automatic turn on feature, and use the optional manual switch leads included.
- IP68 rated housing makes this unit impervious to shock, dust and immersion in water up to 1 meter.
- Built in On-Board Protection- reverse polarity, ignition & thermal current cutback temperature protection.
- Multi-stage Battery charging profile extends the life of your batteries by ensuring a full charge & conditioning, as well as entering a float mode when charging is complete to protect against overcharging your batteries.
- Ability to mix on board battery types. Output charge profile is user programmable, so the output & input batteries can be different types.
- Can charge GEL, AGM, Lifepo4 or Flooded lead acid batteries. Selection of charge profile controlled with a magnetic user selectable switch.
- At-a-glance LED charging & power indicator.
- Output limited in current to approximately 30A for 30 minutes & approximately 20A continuous output after (current and duration estimates due to
- application, temperature, input battery and output battery variances) (NOTE: This output spec is at 12 volts, half the values for 24v output etc.)
- Designed and developed in England, made in Taiwan. CE and RoHS compliant. 2 year warranty.