Free Battery Testing
Sterling Power ProCharge Ultra PCU1240
The Ultimate in Global Battery Charging for Marine, RV and other heavy duty battery users.
12V, 40A model
Click here for specification sheet.
Also sold under the ProMariner and ProNautic names.
The new line of Sterling ProCharge Ultra Marine Grade Battery Chargers offer some simply outstanding features for money. Made from completely non ferrous marine grade materials. The Sterling Procharge Ulta is capable of charging up to 3 battery banks (2 for the 10A version) at one time. Being able to run on any Global Ac Power source between 90-260volts you can use it anywhere in the world. With 11 pre grogrammed curves and one fully customizable profile there are simply huge amounts of charging options available. With the option of a remote contol the flexibility is incredible.
- 12 v 60 amp model, all other units pro rata
- Input voltage range 90-270 v 40-70 hz
- Power Factor at 230 v 0.976
- Efficiency 89.4%
- Full load current (110/230v) 9.8/4.6
- Ripple noise (R.M.S.) 14mv
- Ground leakage 0.5 ma
- Generator/ mains power required to run unit (watts)
- 12 v 20 amp approx 300 watts
- 12 v 30 amp approx 450 watts
- 12 v 40 amp approx 600 watts
- 12 v 50 amp approx 750 watts
- 12 v 60 amp approx 900 watts
- 24 v 20 amp approx 600 watts
- 24 v 30 amp approx 900 watts
- volt metre accuracy +/- 1%
- amp metre accuracy +/- 1%
Extra new features on this product above and beyond of standard features include:
- 11 pre programmed battery curves including Lifep04.
- 1 custom set, can be set from charger, no need for computer.
- 2 x digital meters for current and voltage measurement.
- 1 x power meter to show what reserve power left on the unit.
- PFC, active, up to 0.99 pf, ensuring efficient power conversion, up to almost 90% as opposed toabout 50% for older non PFC technology. Combined with (below)
- New synchronised rectification output as opposed to diode output, giving up to a extra10% efficiency
- High voltage de-sulphation cycle.
- New, low activity, standby mode to increase battery life.
- Battery health program.
- Multiple speed fan control to reduce unnecessary fan noise experienced by the customer, even though the new extreme efficiency reduces the need for fans, at high ambient temperatures (40-50 deg c) fans would still be required to ensure operation.
- Primary (processor digitally controlled) and an emergency backup secondary (analogue controlled) high voltage trip.
- 32 L.E.D. information panel
- Internal scan and systems check
- Small footprint and light weight
- Include battery temperature sensor
- As with all our marine chargers all metals used are non ferrous
|D/C voltage||Amps||Number of outputs||Size L x W x D mm||Weight kg||Part nos|
|12||10||2||260 x 215 x 90||2.0||PCU1210|
|12||20||3||260 x 215 x 90||2.0||PCU1220|
|12||30||3||260 x 215 x 90||2.0||PCU1230|
|12||40||3||260 x 215 x 90||2.0||PCU1240|
|12||50||3||315 x 215 x 90||3.0||PCU1250|
|12||60||3||315 x 215 x 90||3.0||PCU1260|
|12||60||3||260 x 215 x 90||2.0||PCU2420|
|24||30||3||315 x 215 x 90||3.0||PCU2430|