Free Battery Testing
Xtar TZ20-U2 Set - 820 Lumen - w/battery and charger
The XTAR TZ20-U2 Platoon has superseded the TZ20-T6. The TZ20-U2 torch is fitted with the high output CREE XM-L U2 LED bulb producing an output of approximately 820 lumens provides ultra-bright, white, even light with no black spots.
Major improvements to the TZ20-U2 include increases in lumen output, candela rating & beam range. The battery capacity has also been upgraded.
Made from anodised 6061 aircraft grade aluminium alloy the XTAR TZ20 offers exceptional brightness for its size. This compact torch is practical and efficient for all-purpose use.
- Output 820 lumens, 7700 candela
- Run time up to 180 hours (dependent on battery type & mode setting used)
- OP textured reflector, throws beam over 175 metres
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Tactical style with belt clip
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tailcap switch with rapid response momentary on/off
- 5 mode settings - High (100%), Mid (40%), Low (10%), Strobe & SOS with memory function built in
- 140.5mm long x 34mm (Head diameter) and 25mm (Body diameter).
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Waterproof to IPX8 Standard
- Powered by 1 x 18650/18700 lithium ion protected battery (included)
- Weapons mount & remote pressure switch included
- This product is a complete set. It comes with MC1 single cell charger complete with SAA / MEPS Australian approved 100-240VAC (world voltage) AC adaptor & 12VDC car adaptor. Also included is a 3500mAh 18650 size XTAR (Panasonic cell inside) protected battery, carry case, holster, lanyard, extra switch, extra O-Ring
|Warranty:||2 year warranty (not including battery)|
Please note whilst 2 x CR123A size batteries will physically fit this product, use of these two cells or two of any other type in this torch WILL damage the bulb as the battery voltage will be too high for the XM-L bulb. Do not use any cells other than those recommended.