Free Battery Testing
Payment Options & Terms
In general we require payment before items are shipped out.
We offer the following payment options:
- Credit Cards (MasterCard and VISA) are handled directly through our secure online shop.
- If you prefer, you can call us and we can take Credit Card payments over the phone.
- PayPal: Is handled directly through our secure online shop.
- Direct Bank Deposit: Please contact us for details.
- Cash, EFTPOS or Credit Card if you come to our store in Warriewood.
The fastest and most convenient way is by credit card or PayPal through our secure online shop but we prefer to give you as many options as possible so you can choose whatever you are most comfortable with. When purchasing from Battery Business via the online shop, your financial details are process by our payment gateway service provider, eWay. Payment and personal details are sent to eWay using GlobalSign SSL technology. No credit card details are stored on our servers. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us on 02 9970 6996.
Please note: Depending on the option you choose, the transaction will be handled either through Battery Business or Battery E-Business.
Terms and Conditions:
When you do business with Battery Business, you are fully protected by Australian Consumer Legislation. Our products are sourced from top quality manufacturers and the warranty that you receive will as a minimum, be the better of that required by law and that provided by the manaufacturer. In many cases, Battery Business extends the warranty, and this will be advised to you during the sale process if applicable.
For any questions regarding payment options or transactions please contact us by email email@example.com or phone 02 9970 6999.