Free Battery Testing
12V / 24V workshop charger with cutting edge technology. Up to 70A (12V).
The MXTS 70 is a very powerful workshop charger with state of the art technology. It is developed to serve both 12V and 24V batteries, offers very sophisticated technology and is extremely user friendly. The MXTS 70 is featured with different displays showing the status of charging, charge voltage, current, charge time (h) and energy indication (Ah) for battery condition control.
The MXTS 70 is equipped with all necessary features and functions required for professional battery care at a workshop, such as:
- Selectable modes for optimal battery size adaptation
- Selectable charge algorithm for best flexibility
- Selectable power supply mode for constant voltage output of 13.6V (max 70A) or 27.2V (max 35A)
- Patented desulphation function
- Reconditioning function to restore stratified and deeply discharged batteries
- Unique float/pulse maintenance charging
- Diagnostic features to determine if a battery can receive and retain a charge
- Temperature sensor for optimised charging at all times
The MXTS 70 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that delivers selectable 70A/12V or 35A/24V to batteries from 40-1500Ah for 12V and 200-750Ah for 24V. The charger is IP 20 classified, housed in heavy duty aluminium for rough environments and designed to protect vehicle electronics. It is non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and short-circuit proof. The MXTS 70 is delivered with a 2-year warranty.
- Selectable battery voltage 12 V or 24 V.
- Selectable maximum charge current for battery size adaption. Currents selectable from 20 A to 50 A in 10 A step for 12 V and 10 A to 25 A in 5 A step for 24 V systems.
- Unique 8 step charge algorithm for perfect battery care.
- Two step maintenance charge to handle parallel DC consumers during charging.
- Selectable power supply mode for constant voltage output of 13.6 V, max 70 A or 27.2 V, max 35 A.
- Local interface with charger status and a large charge voltage and current display.
- Value display for charge time [h] and energy [Ah] indication for battery condition control.
- Housed in heavy duty aluminium housing for rugged professional use.
- Equipped with a patented battery desulphation program.
- Battery analysis after completed charge cycle to report faulty battery.
- Recond program to even out cell charge levels of deeply discharged batteries.
- Optional battery temperature compensation of charge cycle. Just plug the sensor in the charger and activate the temperature compensation.
- Fully protected against short circuit and reverse polarity of charge cables.
- Detachable cables and heavy duty clamps.
- Model number 1045
- Volt 12V
- Volt 24V
- Charging voltage Max 15,8V/31,6V
- Current, mains 6.3–4.4A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain <1Ah/month
- Output current Max 70A/35A (max 30 sec.)
- Max continuous 50A/25A
- Ripple <4%
- Ambient temperature -20 – +50 °C (-4 – +122 °F)
- Charger type 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle with adjustable parameters
- Battery types All types of 12V/24V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity 40-1500Ah - 12V, 20-750Ah - 24V
- Dimensions 332 x 178 x 80mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class IP20
- Weight 3.6kg (without charger cable)