Free Battery Testing
Ctek Pro 60 - 12V 60A Smart Workshop Charger
Professional battery management.
The CTEK PRO60 is an innovative and highly efficient 60A battery charger and power supply that’s designed to meet the demands of the modern workshop. With its cutting edge design, advanced technology and state of the art features, it’s the perfect solution for comprehensive battery charging, maintenance and support.
The CTEK PRO60 restores charge and reconditions batteries using a patented multi step charging process. It’s compatible with all types of 12V battery, including normal wet/flooded, Ca/Ca and Lithium (LiFePO4), as well as AGM and EFB Stop/Start batteries. The PRO60’s ‘adaptive charging’ mode automatically detects the appropriate settings for the battery and applies the optimum settings for the fastest charge. It’s designed to be user friendly with just four buttons and a clear, easy to read LCD display. The PRO60 is also the perfect stable power supply, with 12.6-14.8V available in selectable 0.1V increments. This ensures that no damage can occur to sensitive vehicle electronics.
- 12V/60A output
- Variable output in power supply mode (12.6V-14.8V)
- Compatible with all types of 12V battery, including Lithium (LiFePO4)
- Suitable for batteries from 10Ah-1800Ah (15Ah-600Ah LiFePO4)
- Resonant Converter technology for fast and efficient charging
- Easy to use with clear LCD display
- Unique, patent applied for ‘adaptive charging’ mode automatically detects battery size
- Two power supply modes for diagnostic or showroom use
- Built in temperature compensation
- Rugged, impact resistant polycarbonate casing
- 5m cables and heavy duty clamps
- IP40 rated (indoor use)
- Safe spark free operation
- Reverse polarity protected
- Short circuit proof
- 2-year warranty
- Input: 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz, 4.6A max
- Output: 12V, 60A max
- Start voltage: 0.8V
- Ambient temperature: -20˚C to +50˚C (- 4°F to +122°F)
- Battery types: All types of lead-acid batteries, Lithium LiFePO4 batteries, 12V, WET, Ca/Ca, AGM, EFB, GEL
- Battery capacity: 10–1800Ah, Lead Acid battery types. 15–600Ah, LiFePO4 battery types.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Charge cables length: 5000 mm (DC cable)
- Mains cables length mm: 2500 mm (AC cable)
- USB: Type B USB 2 port for updates and service.
- Net weight (unit with cables): 8.6 kg
- Gross weight (unit in box): 10.1 kg
- Ripple: Less than 4%
- Insulation class: IP40