Free Battery Testing
Enerdrive EN-61010 Dual Battery Kit
The Enerdrive Dual Battery Kit allows for safe charging and separation of starting and auxiliary batteries in all 12 Volt Marine, 4WD, Caravan and Solar applications.
- Suitable for 12 Marine, 4WD, Caravan & Solar
- Enerdrive 140 Amp Voltage Sensitive Relay
- Priority charging for starting battery
- Alternator outputs up to 120 amps
- Fully Automatic
- Proven Technology
- Easy to Install
When the engine is started, starting and auxiliary batteries are separated allowing only the starting battery to be charged. When the charge voltage reaches 13.3 volts the Voltage Sensitive Relay engages allowing both starting and auxiliary batteries to be charged. This is indicated by the red light in the top LH corner being illuminated.
When the engine is stopped and the battery voltage falls below 12.8 volts the VSR disengages separating the start and auxiliary batteries, at this point the indicator light will be out and the auxiliary battery continues to power any accessories without risk of draining the starting battery.
The Enerdrive VSR also has "Dual Sensing" which senses the charge of both batteries. If either battery is receiving a charge, e.g. a battery charger is connected to the auxiliary battery; the VSR will engage and charge both batteries.
The Enerdrive Dual Battery Kit is easy to fit and comes with all components and instructions required to complete the install. There is no need to cut into any factory wiring that may void manufacturer's warranty.
- 1 x Enerdrive 140 Amp Voltage Sensitive Relay
- 1 x 6 metre length of battery cable (cable is 16mm2)
- 1 x Earth Cable
- 2 x Positive brass marine type battery terminals
- 1 x Negative brass marine type battery terminal
- Tinned copper lugs & heat shrink
- Cable ties
- Easy to follow instruction