Free Battery Testing
Optima Yellowtop, deep cycling and cranking power, AGM, SPIRALCELL® technology. Deep cycle & cranking, ideal for 4wd. Click here for specifications.
Does not qualify for free fitting.
- Deep cycling and cranking power all packed into one battery.
- Lasts up to 2 times longer than traditional flat-plate batteries.
- Constant performance quality, which keeps your battery running at the same level even as it's being discharged.
- More power in the initial 1, 3, 5, and 10 seconds of the starting process than comparably rated conventional lead-acid batteries.
- Ideal for seasonal use, fully charged it can sit unused for up to 12 months at room temperature (or below) and still start a vehicle.
- 15 times more resistant to vibration than traditional lead-acid batteries.
- Mountable in almost any position.
- The Optima yellow AGM batteries are spill proof, Corrosion resistant, no gassing under normal charging conditions & completely maintenance free.
- An Optima Yellow Top AGM battery is non hazardous and can be shipped by air.
Optima Yellow Top D51R Charging Recommendations.
- Alternator: 13.65 to 15.0 volts; no amperage limit
- Battery Charger: 13.8 to 15.0 volts; 10 amps maximum; 6-12 hours approximate
- Float Charge: 13.2 to 13.8 volts; 1 amp maximum current (indefinite time at lower voltages)
- Rapid Recharge: Maximum voltage 15.6 volts. No current limit as long as battery temperature remains below 125°F (51.7°C). Charge until current drops below 1 amp.