Free Battery Testing
Redarc 24V 3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter - R-24-3000RS
The REDARC 3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter produces a pure sine wave output, essential for powering 240 volt equipment, drawing power from a 24 volt battery while on the road.
Run the same devices as the 2000W model plus heaters and kettles with a 3000W REDARC Pure Sine Wave Inverter.
To achieve maximum power output the 3000W inverter needs to be hard wired into the electrical system and has a saddle for mounting the loom through the face of the inverter.
In addition, REDARC has an optional Remote on/off switch (REMOTE-RS), sold separately that allows the control of the inverter from a remote. It is designed so that the inverter can be installed out of sight and allows the control of the inverter from a more convenient location such as the inside of your caravan or campervan. The remote switch can be flush-mounted up to 8 metres away from the inverter.
- Appliances will run smoother and more efficiently, producing less heat and noise
- Designed to run any 240 volt equipment
- Take all the comforts of home whilst you travel
- Pure Sine Wave output
- Input and output are fully isolated
- Multiple levels of protection; overload, short circuit and over temperature and load-controlled cooling fan