Free Battery Testing
Victron Energy Blue Smart Charger IP65 24V 8A - BPC240831064R
- Water, dust and chemical resistant
- Seven step smart charge algorithm
- Recovery of fully discharged ‘dead’ batteries
- Automatic power supply function
- Automatic compensation for high or low temperature
- Several other battery life enhancing features
- Low power mode to charge smaller batteries
- Li-ion battery mode
- Setup and configure, readout of voltage and current by Bluetooth Smart (with VictronConnect app)
Ultra high efficiency “green” battery charger
With up to 95% efficiency, these chargers generate up to four times less heat when compared to the industry standard. And once the battery is fully charged, power consumption reduces to 0,5 Watt, some five to ten times better than the industry standard.
Durable, safe and silent
- Low thermal stress on the electronic components.
- Protection against ingress of dust, water and chemicals.
- Protection against overheating: the output current will reduce as temperature increases up to 60°C, but the charger will not fail.
- The chargers are totally silent: no cooling fan or any other moving parts
A lead-acid battery that has been insufficiently charged or has been left discharged during days or weeks will deteriorate due to sulfation. If caught in time, sulfation can sometimes be partially reversed by charging the battery with low current up to a higher voltage.
Recovery function for fully discharged batteries
Most reverse polarity protected chargers will not recognize, and therefore not recharge a battery which has been discharged to zero or nearly zero Volts. The Blue Smart Charger however will attempt to recharge a fully discharged battery with low current and resume normal charging once sufficient voltage has developed across the battery terminals.