Free Battery Testing
Victron Energy ECOmulti Inverter Charger - 24/3000/70-50 2.3kWh LiFePO4
The ECOmulti with 2,3 kWh Li-ion storage and a 3 kVA bidirectional inverter reduces dependence on power from the grid. Batteries not included.
A simple wall mounted energy storage solution
The ECOmulti can be wall mounted, is easy to install, easy to program and easy to operate.
- Energy storage can be increased by adding battery modules.
- AC power can be increased by paralleling ECOmulti modules.
- Three ECOmulti modules can be configured for three-phase operation.
- Two ECOmulti modules can be configured for split phase operation.
More self-consumption, more independence
With 2,3 kWh Li-ion storage capacity and a 3 kVA bidirectional inverter, the ECOmulti reduces dependence on power from the grid.
Why 2,3 kWh?
Whenever PV output exceeds consumption, storing excess output for later use will increase self-consumption.
- PV harvest will fluctuate from season to season, from day to day and also within the day.
- Electricity consumption is likewise fluctuating: working days, weekends and holiday periods will all result in different consumption patterns.
A 2,3 kWh Li-ion battery is an efficient solution for a two person energy conscious household. Energy consumption from dusk to dawn will be 2 kWh or more, even when no energy hungry appliances like a dishwasher or clothes dryer are used. A fully charged 2,3 kWh battery will therefore be discharged before the sun starts shining again.
Two person energy conscious household Consumption
- 2500 kWh per year
- PV array: 2,5 kWp
- Battery: 2,3 kWh Li-ion
Four person energy conscious household Consumption
- 4500 kWh per year
- PV array: 5 kWp
- Battery: 4,6 kWh Li-ion
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOME POWER STORAGE AND SOLAR - BATTERY STORAGE, CHECK OUT OUR BLOG HERE.
|Application:||Home Power Storage|