Free Battery Testing
Xtar D06-U2 Set B - 820 Lumen - w/battery and charger
D06-U2 Set B
The XTAR D06-U2 diving torch is fitted with the high output CREE XM-L U2 LED bulb producing an output of approximately 820 lumens provides ultra-bright, white, even light with no black spots.
Made with Anodised 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminium Alloy the XTAR D06 offers exceptional brightness for its size. This compact torch is practical and efficient for all-purpose use.
- Output 820 lumens, 18300 candela, beam range 270 metres
- Run time up to 325 hours (dependent on battery type & mode setting used)
- Magnetic safety slide switch operated
- IPX8 rated with extreme compression sealing for a depth of up to 100 metres for diving
- 149mm long x 45mm (Head diameter) and 30mm (Body diameter).
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Two year warranty
- This product is a complete set. It comes with MP1 single cell charger complete with SAA / MEPS Australian approved 100-240VAC (world voltage) AC adaptor & 12VDC car adaptor. Also included is an 2.6Ah 18700 XTAR protected battery manufactured using a premium quality Japanese made Sanyo cell inside. Also includes carry case, lanyard, extra O-Ring.
|Warranty:||2 year warranty (not including battery)|
Please note whilst 2 x CR123A size batteries will physically fit this product, use of these two cells or two of any other type in this torch WILL damage the bulb as the battery voltage will be too high for the XM-L bulb. Do not use any cells other than those recommended.