Free Battery Testing
Xtar D26 Set - 1000 Lumen - w/battery and charger
The XTAR D26 Whale diving torch is fitted with the high output CREE XM-L U3 LED bulb producing an output of approximately 1000 lumens provides ultra-bright, white, even light with no black spots.
Made with Anodised 6N01 Aircraft Grade Aluminium Alloy the XTAR D26 offers exceptional brightness for its size. This compact torch is practical and efficient for all-purpose use.
- Output 1000 lumens, 22500 candela, beam range 300 metres
- Run time up to 48 hours (dependent on battery type & mode setting used)Turbo - 1.8hrs. High 3.6hours. Mid 11 Hours. Low 48 hours
- Patented lockable side switch operation with 1.5 second hold down to prevent accidental shut-off
- 4 output modes - Turbo 1000Lm, High 600Lm, Mid 200Lm, Low 60Lm
- Battery Warning LED indicator: +25% charged - Green, 5-25% Red, less than 5% Red Flashing
- IPX8 rated with extreme compression sealing for a depth of up to 100 metres for diving
- Tripod mountable with industry standard size bolt hole
- Transverse conductive circuit protects against reverse polarity
- Gold plated double contact springs to reduce oxidation for good battery connection
- Compatible with 18500, 18650 18700 and 26650 size lithium ion batteries(18mm diameter batteries use included adaptor tube). We recommend only using batteries with built in circuit protection
- 155mm long x 46mm (Head diameter) and 33mm (Body diameter).
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Two year warranty
- This product is a complete set. It comes with MP1S single cell charger complete with SAA / MEPS Australian approved 100-240VAC (world voltage) AC adaptor & 12VDC car adaptor.
- Battery included is a 3.1Ah 18700 XTAR protected battery manufactured using a premium quality Japanese made Panasonic cell inside. Also includes soft carry bag, lanyard, extra switch, extra O-Ring.
- New TB-26650IC40 4000mAh protected battery also suitable (not included, sold separately).
|Warranty:||2 year warranty (not including battery)|
Please note whilst 2 x CR123A size batteries will physically fit this product, use of these two cells or two of any other type in this torch WILL damage the bulb as the battery voltage will be too high for the XM-L bulb. Do not use any cells other than those recommended.