Free Battery Testing
Xtar VC2 - 1-2 cell LiIon battery charger
Charge up to two 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650 3.6V/3.7V LiIon batteries.
- Input Power DC 5.0V 1.0A
- Max Constant Charging Current 500mA ±50mA
- Min Constant Charging Current 150mA ±50mA
- Cut-off Voltage (Output Volaage) 4.2V ±0.05V
- Auto Recharging Threshold Value Voltage 3.9V ±0.15V
- Cut-off Current ≤80mA
- Input via included USB charging cable.
- Independent channels with high definition LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage and capacity.
- Three stage charging: TC-CC-CV.
- Automatically adjusts charge current from 0.15A to 0.5A.
- Soft-start current and automatic shut off to avoid damaging batteries.
- Screen will flash 3 times every 10 seconds when batteries are fully charged.
- 0V low battery activation.
- Automatically identifies faulty or NiMH batteries - displayed as 'NULL' on the LCD screen.
- Overheat protection as well as effective heat dissipation design and fire resistant ABS shell construction.
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection.
- 2 year warranty.
By discharging the battery and recharging again, the VC2 is capable of identifying the real capacity left in the battery to ±5%.Manufacturer Information