Free Battery Testing
Xtar VC2 Plus - 1-2 Cell Lithium Ion Battery Charger
USB powered 1-2 cell LiIon/NiMH/NiCd battery charger with LCD display.
- Charge up to two 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650, 32650 3.6V/3.7V LiIon batteries.
- Charge up to two AAAA, AAA, AA, SC, C, D size NiMH/NiCd batteries.
- Charge one of each battery type at the same time thanks to independent charging channels and intelligent auto detect.
- Input via included USB charging cable.
- Independent channels with high definition LCD screen displays time remaining until charge is complete, charging current, battery voltage and capacity.
- Three stage charging (TC-CC-CV) for LiIon and pulse charging for NiMH and NiCd batteries.
- Soft-start current and automatic shut off to avoid damaging batteries.
- 0V low battery activation.
- Overheat protection as well as effective heat dissipation design and fire resistant ABS shell construction.
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection.
Powerbank USB output function, two ways:-
1. Powerpath function - When plugged into power (2.1A minimum) & charging batteries USB also has output power.
NOTE: If input power to the charger is less than 2.1A the charger will charge the batteries first before providing external power via the USB output.
2. Portable function - When a charged lithium ion cell (charged more than 3.0V and not a NiMH or NiCD cell) is inserted into channel 1 the VC2Plus will act as a powerbank
Input: DC 5.0V 2.1A
- 0.5A constant charging current: 500mA
- 1.0A constant charging current: 1000mA
- Cut-off voltage: 4.2V ±0.05V
NiMH / NiCd parameters:
- 0.5A pulse charging current: 500mA
- 1.0A pulse charging current: 1000mA
- Cut-off voltage: 1.4V ±0.1V
USB output parameters:
- Output voltage: 5.0V ±0.25V (no load)
- Output current: 1.0A max.
- Overdischarge protection voltage: 3.0V ±0.2V
- When the VC2 Plus is plugged into mains power, users can charge two batteries as well as a USB powered device via the charger's 5V 1.0A output port all at the same time thanks to XTAR's Power Path Management System.